Women's Hoops Blog

Inane commentary on a game that deserves far better


Friday, July 25, 2003

Well, my life pretty much sucks. Broke my nose about 10 days ago, went to a doctor on Wednesday and he insisted on doing surgery immediately. So went in yesterday and they put me under and re-broke it. I now have some ridiculous cast all over my face, and I can barely breathe. Plus on so many meds I can't think.

And, if all this weren't good enough, I have to take the f--- California Bar Exam next week, 3 days Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday.

So... please pardon the spotty blogging. And the complaining. Sara would fill in more, but she's too busy getting me glasses of Gatorade with a straw.

There were some crazy games yesterday.

Detroit still can't beat Charlotte.

Holdsclaw scored 34, but it wasn't enough to get past Indiana.

LA beat Phoenix easily. The Sparks were 27-27 from the FT line, tying a WNBA record.

And Sacramento got past New York. The Liberty just can't get it together.