Women's Hoops Blog

Inane commentary on a game that deserves far better


Saturday, October 16, 2004

If you haven't seen Jon Stewart on Crossfire, you should -- Wonkette has links. One of the more uncomfortable and unexpected moments in recent television history.

Also, if you haven't read Sully on Mary Cheney, you should. My parents were abnormally perturbed about this over the weekend. So I was up late last night talking them down.

UPDATE: A Lobo fan responds:

[Your parents] have my sympathy -- obviously, their son is one of the marching morons of the Demogogic Party... 'Women's Hoops Blog -- by Sara & Ted' is no longer one of my wbball links...

You make the mistake of blogging on a Saturday night after a few hits and a few white russians, you wake up Sunday morning to hate mail. I'll never learn...