Women's Hoops Blog

Inane commentary on a game that deserves far better


Wednesday, May 28, 2008

From reader Ed:
I've just added a WNBA simulation to my website. The simulation generates a final score, box score andplayer stats for all the teams. I will be adding past season's and team's as well.

Check out the games below, hit play again for a totally different result each time or select new teams to play other teams. The current teams are listed under 2008. I have 2006 teams listed as available, but they need to be corrected, they were only used for testing.

Let me know what you think. The first link is for a single matchup, the second is a series that can be played on the site (3,5, and 7 games available). Click the results button to see the box score for each game of the series. There is also a tournament feature for 4,8,16,32, and 64 teams.

Single game

3 game series