Women's Hoops Blog

Inane commentary on a game that deserves far better


Friday, May 16, 2008

Just wanna say, that someone telling me "there's no kvetching this week about coverage" is like waving a red flag at a bull -- occasional contrarian that I may be.

But, since I'm such a mensch, I won't, and will simply direct you to the appropriate links:

TV Guide "She Hoops to Conquer."

Mark at the AJC is "Wishing the Dream well."

Kelly "bangs of steel" Miller gets five questions.

The W adverts get better?

Ned writes about Asjha Jones getting acquainted with her brand new team. He also claims some full color stuff with previews and capsules... I expect Saturday Sun fans to confirm or deny such an occurrence.

Catch doesn't want Alana to feel bad, so she's going to miss the first two games too.

Lori gives Tamika Whitmore plenty of space to "Tell is like it is."