Women's Hoops Blog

Inane commentary on a game that deserves far better


Monday, December 29, 2008

Nice to know that I'm not the only one -- well, not really "nice" -- who has some serious concerns about how the WNBA is managed. The Rebkellians vent and, no surprise, there are some constant themes.

Perhaps of most concern to the Donna and anyone else in the W's management who claims to care about the league, its fans and its future is the following statement:
This season, it's really gotten to the point where I've been saying that I love my team, but I don't know if I love my league.
The thing is, without and hard-hitting journalists out there willing to take the league to task (and there are MANY reasons for that) the only voice out there IS the fans.

Wonder if The Donna is interested in listening.