Women's Hoops Blog

Inane commentary on a game that deserves far better


Wednesday, February 25, 2009

When people say, "Geez, teachers have it so easy -- you have summers off!" I often respond, "If it's that sweet a gig, why don't more people jump at the chance to teach?"

Funny, the blank stares I get.... But, speaking of summers off, here's someone who going to have a very busy July: 13 Cities; 1 Journey:
This summer, 2009, I am going to embark on the ULTIMATE journey for any WNBA fan; I am going to travel to the home court of every team in the league to catch a game. That's right, all 13 teams (it should have been 14!! Why did Houston have to fold? Yeah, I am a bit bummed that I will not get to see Tina Thompson in action in a comets jersey, but I'll get over it.)
I tell ya, there's nothing like a good, old-fashioned Stalking Tour. Or two.

Ah, those were the days!