Women's Hoops Blog

Inane commentary on a game that deserves far better


Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Those poor Lib management folks -- with me they should know they can't win for losing. What's the source of my latest "gently bang my head against my front door" moment?

I get home from birding in Nebraska and find a FedEx package on my door step. It's from the Lib. Inside, I find a Moore jersey.

No note. No nothing. Just the jersey (something they've promise people who sign up for season tickets NOW).

I wonder if they sent one to every "renewed in January" season subscriber, or just the one that kvetches on a blog about the perks late-to-sign-up for season ticket peeps get.

It did have a "maybe this will shut her up tossed into the FedEx envelope" feeling.

Of course, there is a part of me that wonders: Considering the current state of economics, couldn't they have just handed it to me when I walked into the Garden and picked up my season tickets, saving themselves the FedEx fee?

As I said -- yah can't win for losing, Lib management.