Women's Hoops Blog

Inane commentary on a game that deserves far better


Thursday, October 29, 2009

Can't you feel it in the air? Yup! It's "It means nothing at all but it gives us something to talk/boast/argue about ballot time!"

Mechelle gets into the spirit of the season: Don’t look, but here’s my ballot.

I told you not to look!

You know that goofy and annoying Carfax commercial, where the customer wants to see the a vehicle’s history report, but the nervous sales guy gets out a hand puppet as a lame form of distraction?

”You want to see the Car Fox?” he says, ridiculously.

OK, yes, it is really stupid. But that’s not going to keep me from stealing from it as I try to tell you what I sent in this week to the Associated Press.

It’s my ballot for … uh …

Top five Carpenters songs? OK, sure ….
1. “For All We Know” 2. “We’ve Only Just Begun” 3. “A Song for You” 4. “Merry Christmas Darling” 5. “Crystal Lullaby”

Oh, wait, no … that’s not what I sent into the AP. Let’s see if I can remember what it was …

Five most desired types of Halloween candy as a child?