Women's Hoops Blog

Inane commentary on a game that deserves far better


Wednesday, December 23, 2009

From Mechelle's Blog: Let's wrap it up: Dec. 21

You know the feeling when it’s just four days before that one holiday where, sometimes, you buy stuff for people or send cards … and yet you have not really done any of that?

Oh, no, I don’t know that feeling, either. Ha-ha. Nope, not me. My motto is, “Always think at least two months ahead.”

Well, that is my motto starting today, actually, which means I should have any gifts purchased and cards sent no later than Feb. 25. That way I can just add in another major holiday like Presidents Day, too.

Anyway, let’s hope the Stanford Cardinal contingent has its act together more than I do – which is a safe bet – and has already done any present-purchasing/card sending that needs to be done.