Women's Hoops Blog

Inane commentary on a game that deserves far better


Saturday, May 08, 2010

Q (an official member of the WBI, and with the t-shirt to prove it!) writes: Casualties of WNBA roster limits keep dreaming: "I won't stop playing basketball"

After the Phoenix Mercury's 77-58 exhibition loss to the Seattle Storm last Sunday afternoon, I tweeted that guard Tyra Grant is a candidate for the strongest handshake in the WNBA.

I will now confess that I did not determine this by shaking every single player's hand, but that's not quite the point anyway.

And congrats to all involved who've put Swish Appeal on the front page of WNBA.com!

Now, if the W could only figure out how to send an email out to all its fans ALERTING them to the news links... Yah, I know, I'm a broken record....